BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The End of 11...Here Comes 12...

The last month of the year of 2009 finally arrived...

November came and went, giving the baton of 2009 to December.
November have been a month full of exams [for everyone] and the start of the holidays [for certain ppl except me]
Overall, my November went quite well...Not my bestest month but still passable...
Now, I'm ready to welcome December with open arms...and legs...
Hoping that December would bring better things and hopes...
Of course, December is also the starting of holidays for me...Yay~
Really hope that there are more public holidays so that my parents can bring me go vacation...
If not, give me $$ I go myself oso can...haha~ Really feel like going off to somewhere else other than Klang...n Subang...n KL... unless for shopping lar...hehe~
It's 3.45 in the morning and I'm still blogging...what the fish la...
It's just the starting of December...the rest of December can still wait...
So, it's time for bed ad...My eyelids are growing heavier and heavier and there's no point to force myself awake d.......
Nite nite world...Bunnie is going under her blankets d...Can't wait for what December has to offer other than Santa Clause and end of semester 2...
ZzzzZZZzzzzZzzzzZzZzzzZzZzZZzZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzz........................

Penned by,
~Esther~^^

0 comments: