BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Starting of Hols....

End of Sem 2 and it's the starting of holidays!!!

Well, there's nothing to be excited of since I know it's going to be a dull and boring one without my lovely [?!] fun crazy classmates...
Aarrgghhhhh, i missed them already and it's only the 2nd day since hols started...

The last day of coll-4/12/09
It was the Peng's bday!!! And the last day of college!!! Yeah, excited...Plus got Malaysian Studies presentation... I know I blogged a bit bout this in my last post but I want to get as detailed as possible...
So, we spent that day by studying...Nah, not whole day of course...only in the morning...
We planned to celebrate Peng's bday after Econs which was 12pm... The rest non-Econs-rians planned everything else while we were having Econs...such as where, how and who...
Result: We celebrated at Pizza Hut by asking Kah Vong to distract Peng while the rest of us [Me, Manda, Cl, Tani, Deiva, Karel, XY, VY, SC, Char, Alex7 and CJ] meet there..
You would wonder why the rest of the class were not there..It was bcos some of them had Further Maths exam while the rest of the rest went for Chem Class [CC].
So, we had pizza and I baked a cake for Peng which we all ate till left bout a quarter...
Then, we all went back to coll for our presentation...Everything went well and vry funny... Manda has the videos, I hope she will upload them cos dat day was really vry funny...XD
After dat, we all went home...Yea, I know.. without celebrating...which was quite sad... but nvm, at least we had a nice day and our presentation was vry good, even the teacher also praise us...Muahahahhahaha~
Dat was how it went during the last day of college... I went to Kumon after dat [Yup, I still have Kumon] and dat night, I was forced to go for belly dance and yoga class by non other than my mum... Came back home with aches and sores all over me... Next week still nid to go..again!!! Noooo~

The next day@The 1st day of hols-5/12/09
It was a Saturday... A nice day.... Y?? Bcos I woke up at 1.30pm...Haha...No-lah~ I was already late for going to Subang to meet with CL, XY, Tani, Shurraj, Edwin and Karel..not to mention we were supposed to meet Manda at Kajang...which made us even more late... And so, rush rush rush to SS 15... It was already 3.30pm...Hehe~ Vry paiseh, all waiting for me... But dat Shurraj said they all waiting at coll main entrance.... when i reached, I din even saw any1 around...msg him again but still kenot see them...Found a parking and parked my car.. Once I get out, I saw them in front of Mac Centre... Haih, they all waited for me to park my car nicely ad only want show themselves... Nvm, I know I deserved it... ><
Then, we were all set to go to Kajang to find Manda... But 6 ppl how to fit in one car?? Can lar but the journey quite long so Karel drive lor...Even though he still a bit drunk after dunno what he did the night before.
We reached at Kajang at bout 5pm an wait for Manda to meet us... After Manda came, she bring us go eat Kajang Sate....Kajang's sate really a bit different from sates not in Kajang.. Nicer lor~
Then we go Manda's hse at Sg Long so dat Manda can drop her car there.
After that, off we go to Look-Out-Point!
Oh, I forgot to mention that we were going to Look-Out-Point that day...
Well, now that you knew we were going there, continue...
Manda acted as our compass to Ampang... Frankly, to go to Look-Out-Point from Sg Long is quite easy...Straight road all the way, but also bumpers all the way....So annoying...! ==
At Look-Out-Point, the first thing most of us did was sigh...den head to toilet...Haha...
The view of KL from there really breathtaking...Very beautiful...Ahhhhhh~
It would be even more beautiful if we had a DSLR...
So, what we did was take pics and camwhore lor....Heehee~

Shurraj took these pics...There's a lot more in FB...

CL took this...Which was quite wrong...no, very wrong...Haha~

Manda, the Malaysian Godzilla~

The gang who went...

We were grumpy bout something which we thought didn't happen but did~

So, basically that was what we did dat night...at Look-Out-Point...
Shurraj need to get back home by 9pm so we have to leave early...
Manda showed us the way down the hill and Karel fetched Shurraj, XY and Edwin back while Tani and CL followed me back to Manda's hse. We masuk Manda's hse cos her mum invited us to have barley and muffin... So, we stopped there for a while which later on turned out to be quite long...We watched Disney Channel at Manda's hse with her sis Amelia...
Manda's sis damn cuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeee weyh~ The way she talked...wow~ Very funny...haha~
The way she imitate Shurraj, lmao! And the way she asked CL say 'it'...Haha...And for dunno what reason she kept staring at me while we were watching TV...Hope to see her again... ^^

When we went back to SS15, it was almost 11.45pm... Yea, we were at Kajang for so long...I reached home at bout 12.05am... Yea, vry late...for my parents... haih~
Dat was the last day I saw my classmates... Dunno whether can see them again or not before coll starts again...

I missed you guys but nvm, we still got fb and msn...hehe..
Right now, what we need to do is to make our hols as interesting as possible...Summore got that Malaysian Studies project to do...ish~

Now I'm off to 'enjoy' my holidays. Will blog again if anything [and nothing] happens...

Penned by,
~Esther~^^

0 comments: