BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 25, 2009

Aaaarrrggghhhhhh!!!! SO STUPID!!!

I have never met anyone more stupid than...ME!!!

Wth...I had a chance to meet peas with black eye who sing n a chance to get free beer all night but..
I screwed it...DAMN BADLY!!!!!!!!
I'm an idiot...the worst among idiots...
A Malaysian who do not know the roads of Malaysia...At least the places I've been before...
Which person in their right mind will confuse KL n PJ???!!!
Me of course...except that I'm not right in the mind...if not, I would be having a blast of a time...
Isssssshhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~
Feel like slithing my own throat...
Now, what's left are juz regret, stupidness n idiotness...

So, Malaysians out there...Make sure you know the roads of where you live WELL...
If not, u'll end up like me..
Full of regrets, Regrets n REGRETS...

Penned by,
~Esther~^^ [except that this time is with my blood x.x]

0 comments: