BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last day....

Last day of my dull n boring holiday...

Two kinds of feelings right now..
No. 1: Finally~ Miss my classmates a lot, n my classes(surprisingly). Can't wait to go back to college
No. 2: Noooo~ The end of holidays=the nearing of AS finals, which I'm not quite prepared for..

So, 2 ironic feelings..Should I feel anticipated for the end of holidays or should I dread for it?
I think the dreading part is stronger right now..
I'll have to get all the help I can or else...
My parents had been nagging the whole month that I'm throwing their money into the sea..
Well, I'll just have to prove them wrong.
To do this, I'll need all the support I can get and the power n determination to do this right..
Maybe, I really have to consider the offer Ah Chia gave me..

Well, what's left to do now is not just trying my best but to succeed, no other options..
There are a lot of regrets in our life and we can't blame anyone cos all of us have a choice in the first place..
Think wisely before doing something is the best advice to give. Do not make the wrong choice and live a life full of regrets later..
Once the opportunity is gone, it is gone forever..No turning back, only bigger seas to cross and higher mountains to climb.

Live life to the fullest, leave no regrets behind. Your life, your choice.

Penned by,
~Esther~^^

0 comments: