BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 21, 2009

After that~

After sending WK off at the airport, the 4 of us n the 8 of our seniors went to Sunway Pyramid!

We, the younger batch, reached there 1st...Lol..

~Choy Yee n Char Woon~

~Waiting hungrily or Hungrily waiting?~

Initially, we planned to have lunch with them but they were heading to Manhattan Fish Market.
Since most of us did not feel like eating fish n we didn't bring much cash, we decided to go somewhere else...N we ended in Gasoline..[recommended by THAM CHOY YEE]


Need to say, the food there was erm...not very nice...n it's a compliment...
These was what we had...

~CY's Lemon Fish Fillet Rice~

~SY's duno-wat-name Rice~

~My Chicken Cheese Baked Rice~

~CW's Fish Fillet Cheese Baked Rice~

~Our drinks~Jasmine tea n Apple tea

Even so, we finished all the food..Only some of us were picky with food...

~CY's Plate~

~SY's plate~

~Mine~

~CW's Plate~

However, the facilities n the environment are good n creative..So, overall...60% is quite reasonable...

~Oooh..Nice~

~Nice environment~

~CY~

~SY~

After that, since we were all tired, we went straight home...Planning to go out again when Siew Hui come bac..

Char Woon waited at my hse for her mum n we watched 'Hancock' together while waiting n I fell asleep... After CW went bac, I straight went up to my cosy bed n slept, having the whole hse to myself as my family went to Kuala Selangor..for seafood..

After sleeping for bout 45 mins, my family came bac..N pulled me out of bed..n we went to IKEA n The Curve..But that was another story...

Penned by,
~Esther~^^

0 comments: