BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 21, 2009

After Sunway Pyramid...

After that was IKEA n The Curve..with my family...

On the way...Swt~

~My bro with his bubble gum~

Btw, we juz went there bcos there was this coffee table which my mum think is nice which she wanted to show to my dad which in the end disapproved of her taste n ended up buying some scissors n kitchenware...

Then, we went to The Curve where my mum wanted to shop but buying nothing...N my dad bought his CNY clothes...Lol~ Too early, u'll say? As he likes la...

Later was...hungry! So, where to go n what to eat?

We ended up in a restaurant called 'Marché' which meant 'market' in French but it is nt a French restaurant n its concept is developed by a Swiss-based company instead.

~Marché @The Curve~

~This is a pic I accidentally took while taking a pic of the cow~

The food was okay n the environment is good...Different seats with different backgrounds to choose...So, I think bout 80% is appropriate n 90% if you like Swiss food.

~One of the market-concept stalls~

~One of the backgrounds~

~The ordering tickets~

~The table of dirty dishes we emptied~

So that's my day for today which was quite a busy 1...Damn exhausted at the end of the day n how was I happy to see my bed when I reached home. It's been quite some time since I had such a hectic day full of travelling..

Neway, had fun bt my legs were sore for so much walking...=.=
Lastly, nitez n ciao~

Penned by,
~Esther~^^

0 comments: