BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

S4 Gathering@Station 1 [EngAnn]

S4'07/08 had a gathering at Eng Ann Station 1 today...We had a great but short time together...

Everybody missed everybody...
Only a few did not show up so it can be said as quite a success...
Took a lot of pics but I'm not the photographer..So, all can be viewed at Facebook...Thx to the efficiency of our photographer of the nite-Kah Yee!

Today also happened to be Tsu Qi's birthday..who is currently in New Zealand...Most of us wished her already but Ah Chia gave her the best wish n present among us--A call to NZ to talk to her in person!!! What a surprise~N it was only bout RM14++ for bout 20 mins..So, ok la~

Happy Birthday, Tsu Qi!!!

Then, most of the nite we talked bout how's everyone is progressing whether in studies, relationship n life...

~Joe Ann & Me~

~My dinner~

~Joe Ann, Wicky, Joe Vern, Me & 2 Clowns [Shyen n Eng Yew]

~S4 Gathering@Station 1-22/09/09~

Neway, every1 had fun~ ^^
Wish we could held more of this type of get-together...where every1 can attend n every1 had a great time...Miss u, S4...

Went to the cinema after that with Poh, Eng Yew, Shyen, Guan, Ze Kai n Ween Keet.
Eng Yew n Guan followed my car to the cinema n Eng Yew was terrified with my driving skills..Not that I don't drive steadily bt he juz lacked the guts to face 'a little' challenge n thrill~Haha
Anyhow, we arrived at the cinema...safely n without a scratch..Have some faith in me, Eng Yew!

Btw, we watched 'The Ugly Truth'...

~The Ugly Truth~Katherine Heigl & Gerard Butler

It is a GREAT movie..Bcos I think it is very funny..But I duno the guys [I was the only girl there, btw] I was not quite sure whether they see it as funny or...Cos the movie contains quite a lot of [ahem] elements...Nw, they got a new phrase in their vocab--flick ur beans [to use them against girls]
Omg, where the hell did i get to know these guys???!!!

Overall, it had been a great nite hanging out with all my ex-classmates...
Let's hang out some other time..XD

So happy today..Turning in now...Ta~
Btw, gud luck Tsu Qi n hope to see u when u come bac...!

Penned by,
~Esther~^^

0 comments: