BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This post is for Brandon..XD

Well, I said in my last post that I won't be able to update my blog in another month but...

I have to mention today.
This post is dedicated to Brandon cos...
Today is Brandon's birthday!!! An important day...hehe~
For those of you who dunno who Brandon is, let me fill u in.

Brandon is:

A male.

Very good-looking.

Hyperactive.

Very cute and adorable.

Mischievious.

N he stinks..sometimes..

Loves chicken, bacon and ball.

Very important to me.

I know him when I was 16 years old.

It was love at first sight for me. Haha~

He is way cuter when I first know him..

Btw, I'm not talking about my friend, Jia Chi's boyfriend who is also called Brandon..
The Brandon I'm talking about happens to be...















~A GOLDEN RETRIEVER~















who is also my beloved dog...Haha~

As I mentioned earlier, today (October 13th) is Brandon's birthday!!!
His 2nd birthday actually, if counted in dog years...14th in human years..

Eventhough it's an important day for him, we didn't really celebrate as we do not know where to get a dog birthday cake for him...
We just let him run around the house giving him his favourite tidbits..
He is most happy when he is playing...and eating snacks.
Couldn't find his favourite ball anywhere so he couldn't get to play with it.
But at least he had fun..he spent most of his afternoon taking long naps...
And most of the day barking at strangers..Good dog!

But I guess his bliss is going to end tomorrow cos tomorrow is...
Bath Day!!!
Yup, he's taking his bath every Wednesday n Sunday. And 2ml is a Wednesday..About time too..He is starting to stink..Every1 in the family is already complaining..Lol~

Brandon is really a very adorable dog. Ppl dun really see that side of him.
Most ppl are quite afraid of him actually bcos of his size..
He really is a very big boy. And he is overweight..Haha~

He is friendly to every1... after he stop barking at them, that is.
He is always excited around ppl and he loves everything...except for his pee n poo..
Yup, even cats...n bicycles..Haha~
But he is very naughty and couldn't behave. We trained him before but he can only get the basics..Such as sit, down, hand, turn n five...
The rest...He'll just say sorry...
Not that he is not intelligent, don't get me wrong. He is a very intelligent dog. Always trying tricks and acts to attract our attention..haha~
He is the mischievious type. Doesn't want to follow..always want things his way.
He reminds me of Marley in 'Marley And Me'.
Yup, they are both the same type of dogs..
Pity us, always have to put up with him...Haiz~

Nonetheless, we still love him very much...Unconditional love~Aaahhhh...Lol~

Ok, I guess that's all for today. Finally, Brandon has a post all for himself.
Going to upload some of his pics in my next post.
It's time for him to expose himself to the world..haha~
Stay tune for my next post...

Penned by,
~Esther~^^

0 comments: