BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 21, 2009

Don't Say I Didn't Warn You~

Seriously, before you proceed, plz look at the title. Don't say I didn't warn you, this post is going to be a very very very very very very very [x100000] long post.. Really damn long...

So, make up your mind now, do you want to continue or...? Don't say I didn't warn you~

Ok, as most of you knew, I had abandoned my bloggie for quite a long time.. Main reason, one word: PROCRASTINATION
Yep, dat's the reason. I know in my last post I had said dat I was busy mapling till I have no time to blog. Well, the truth is that I am procrastinating, trying to put off blogging bcos I am well, lazy... I know I know, shame on me...

Neway, the reason that I am blogging now is that 2day is the last day of 2009!!! So, I have no more excuses to put off any longer... Bcos to me, 2009 remains in 2009. 2010 will be a brand new year and a brand new me... Dat's what prompted me to blog this super duper long post right now and right away.

Ok, get to the main point now. Before that, I have to mention that I actually have to jot notes on what I am to blog in this post to keep track on the things dat happened after my last post.
Kk, enough bullshit. Main point.

The 1st thing I wanted to say here is...I missed my classmates a lot....N I missed all my frens... Even though it's holiday, I didn't have a chance to meet every1 since they are all busy with their own stuff. Yup, another boring holiday for me... Luckily, I found something to entertain myself... Maple Story!!!

My Wind-Breaker...

Haha...Yea, I know the game is like very boring but something to do is better than nothing to do... Plus, the new character is so much easier to train, so leveling up is so much faster which make me not bored of it...yet.. Wanted to include more details bout the game, but very lazy to do so...so juz leave it la...

Met up with 8po gang on Ker Min's bday [13/12/09]... Quite some time din see them d...Miss them! Went for Bak Kut Teh for breakfast at Lai Choon near KP.. Den planned to go for movies but Sotong aka Choy Yee said she watched before ad so dun wan... haiz...den go KTV lo...went to Green Box at AEON... Siew Hui din follow bcos of some Bio test so she went home early. Here are some of the photos we took...

At Lai Choon Bak Kut Teh doing the Choy Yee pose except for Choy Yee

The table of dirty dishes and leftovers

Ker Min [Who never sing in KTV] and Char Woon

Pei Boon, Jia Chi, Shu Ying [doesn't sing much] and Choy Yee

We all had fun that day though we didn't really celebrate Ker Min's or Jia Chi's bday...Sorry KM~ Sorry JC~ But KM had fun herself too...went shopping and bought clothes...So typically Ker Min...Haha~ And JC whole day sing KTV like there's no tomorrow... So, 8po men, when is our next gathering?? This time need to plan earlier if not...
Speaking of gathering, I was asked to plan for 5S4's CNY gathering...alone [?!] Wth...any1 lending me a hand?? Plz.... Btw, I was not actually asked to plan, I was tricked into planning, you better remember this TEE CHIN YUNG aka FURBALL... Hmph~ Whatever la, I will try to plan but still, some help plz...

Went to Genting the other day with a few younger cousins of mine...juz for 1 day so didn't have time to play much... Actually nothing to say much but except for my cousin brother peed on the bed and my cousin sister vomited on the way home....lol! My parents swore to not bring kids to Genting anymore...Haha~

Next thing, now where's that note book of mine.... Yerp, next is about painting my house... There were so many holidays in the month of December but all I did was juz paint, paint and paint. There's an inside joke between me and my bros about this...If you ask me what my hobby is, I'll answer: Painting. Then you'll say: Oh, so you're into arts and stuff. What have you painted so far? And I'll reply: My house walls. Lame~ So, let's see who actually did the work and who didn't.

The Hardworkers
My dad, the most harworking of all..

I am a hardworker too...and that''s just not pretending to be...

Here's proof...

The house in a mess

The Slackers
King of Slackers

See, I told you, he really is the King of ALL Slackers

Slacker No 2...

He did a little work after that...

The Mom of Slackers and who taught Slackers to slack...

Even Brandon is slacking around...

And then there's cleaning to do since CNY is coming...Yuh, like in another 2 months... And since I'm not always the most hardworking around, my room is a mess compared to any other rooms in my hse. Procrastination conquered me again...
Oh yeah btw, I got my Kumon Completer's Plaque and Cert!!! Woohoo~ After waiting for so long [actually a few months] I finally got my recognition as a Kumon Completer. Ahaha~ Let me juz 'show off' to you a bit, even though it's not a big deal to you...

The gift box they gave me for my completion

The box which contain everything

My Completer's Plaque!!!! With my name big big on it..

The gift pack they gave as congratulations...and that tiny box there is a thumbdrive!

Another thing which made me proud not of myself but of my juniors are that they ruled again in this year's RC Nite. Our school, I mean their school and my high school won the usual awards we have been getting all this years. Awards which have a lot of competition throughout all these years. We got 4 big awards of the night and they are: Best Unit, Best KUS [Ketua Utama Seksyen], Best Bilik Rawatan and Best Aktiviti. I'm proud to call you my juniors and yes, we did it again!!! Haha~ Congratz to BSMM SL(Y) 8!!! Hoping to see all the awards soon..

Besides of all these, I've also been doing some reading and watching dramas during this hols. So typically me... I've read Twilight [again] and some of my Julia Quinn series. My most recent books are Percy Jackson and the House of The Night series. Speaking of these books, I just got them last Sunday. I went out with Chew Ling who came back from BP, Vee Yong and Shu Han, CL's fren. We went to Midvalley to have lunch [Yes, only dat] becos CL and Shu Han were going home after that. So we met up and had lunch at a Taiwanese restaurant Vee Yong recommended whose name I don't even remember at the Gardens. The food was okay but all very big portions. All the pics are with Shu Han so can't show you here. Then, we saw Borders across the shop, so we went to walk around for a bit. Having being broke till not being able to even pay for lunch, I still could not resist to buy SOME books. So using credits, I bought the House of Night series which is a total of 6 books so far and the story is about vampyre [with a 'y', no typo]... When I was paying for the books at the cashier, I saw a box set of Harry Potter [no surprise there] and a treasure chest.. I squinted my eyes to read the title of that collection of books and OH EM GEE, I saw Percy Jackson and The Olympians!!! So what, big deal...I had the books already juz waiting for the 5th and last book to fly here and it's juz another box set..[which I didn't have] SOB~ Rewind bac, my OH EM GEE is not about it being a box set, but the box set include the 5th and last book of the series!!! That's when I almost shook Vee Yong's head off his body and climb into the cashier to get it...Yea, dat excited... Den I started asking for the book at Borders and they said they MIGHT have 1...but in the end, they couldn't find it and we [only me] left disappointedly... VY suggested going to MPH to find it so we went. CL and Shu Han went back that time and VY is following my car so we went there and I was like searching like mad for that 1 book. Went to the enquiry desk and asked, they have 5 books with them and I was like where, where, WHERE???! We couldn't find it at the place that lady told us so we asked another lady...And I love her soooooo much! Yipppeee!!! I got the book! I got the book! Ahahahahahah~ Ecstatic! Poor VY keep follwing me around juz to find dat 1 book he didn't even know exist. Whatever, I got my book. Finished with it ad and happy with the ending. Now, juz couldn't wait for the movie to be released which is next year, 14 Feb 2010. Yes, Valentines Day as well as CNY. Can anything be more perfect? Enough with my babbling about books ad...let's proceed, if you're still with me...*fingers crossed*

Neway, dat's mostly what I did during the holidays.. One more thing, Sh****j and C*** L*** finally walked together. Yay! Congratz!!! S did asked before holidays and at 1st we thought we are going to wait for 5 weeks for it to happen but the always creative and special CL chose 12/12/09 to surprise S. And that day was the best day of S's life... And now, they are always doing very couply things on Facebook which made me more and more kenot tahan d...I wondered what are they talking about if there are only 2 of them?? Hmm, the reason CL came back during Christmas was bcos of S la...Their 1st date together...Awwwww...so sweet!
Enuf gossips about them or they'll get my ears...Haha~

Last but not least, today is the last day of the last month of 2009 --> last day of 2009, so I wish every1 Happy New Year and may the year 2010 bring you more fortunes and luck! All the best everyone!!! Have a blast of a year!!! XD

Penned by,
~Esther~^^

P/S: For those who stayed reading till the end, thank you even though I know none would actually do dat...And I hope if you really read till the end, plz leave a comment. I know I can be babbly sometimes but I juz can't help it...haha... Next post on New Year, New Hope, New Resolutions...I simply put only wan la...Haha~ Adios and take care!

0 comments: