BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 21, 2010

Follow Up

Ok, 1st of all...sorry guys for the very err...u knw la...post which i posted previously...

I know the post is so not me but i really had a lousy day...hence, the post..

Well, to be honest, the lousiness from the previous day lasted until today..Finally, it's all over..
So, conclusion, I had 2 lousy days...

Hated it when ppl make me angry and mess up my day..
Hated the most that when they did that, I have to de-stress and release my anger by doing things i don't mean...
If i got a lot of $$, i would go shop till i drop..But prob is I dun hv $$...
So, i eat till i burp...Lol
Yea, i eat alot jz to release the tension ppl caused me to have...

So, can u imagine?? For 2 days straight i've been stuffing food into me..
N I hate myself everytime i do so...
Well, Tani is so lucky she got to witness this side of me for 2 days..
Lol..
I dun think she'll call that as lucky..
Whatever..I'm just ranting away...
N rereading my previous post so that I wont get carried away and write another 1 now...
Ok, breathe...inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale...
If i'm very angry rite now, i'll suffocate trying to breathe...
Haha..lucky i'm not..

Okay, nothing else i want to add d...Been complaining and torturing myself for 2 days and enough is enough..Glad that everything is back to normal...
Picture my relief~ lol

Penned by,
~Esther~^^v

P/S: One more thing to say, addressing to the bitches. Hope you have a good life...as bitches. Once a bitch forever a bitch! Blek~~~ :P

0 comments: