BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Day Full Of Drama

Today is like the worst day of my entire time while doing A Levels in Taylor's.

Sat for 2 papers 2day: Mechanics and Physics.
They're so not my frens...
So, obviously I flunked the papers... BIG TIME...

When I thought my day couldn't get any worse...
Along came hags from hell...
Aaaarrrrgggghhh!!!!

At that moment, I felt like I can turn into Dracula and just rip their throats off their pretty necks!
At first, there was only 2 hags and 1 dick..
Later 2day, another come along..n was the bitchiest of all hags..

So, 3 hags n a dick.. Turn my day into living hell in a matter of a few seconds.
Had been complaining and ranting like mad to those who were willing to listen..
N now continue to rant again..
Even I myself get impatient listening to all my rants..=.=

Whatever! They made me swear a lot 2day..
N made me eat all that food!!! Ahh damn!

Looking back, they're not worth for me to gain a few more pounds because of them.
I can't believe I chose to overlook those hypocrites and call them frens.
Stupid stupid stupid me!

I've always pride myself to be a good observer and can differentiate ppl whom i can befriend with at first glance and I was never wrong...till now..

For the very first time, I thought I'm mistaken and being unfair to ppl who might be good ppl after all, so I chose to ignore the screaming protests in my head and befriended those followers of Hades..

N today, my instincts and 1st impression on observing ppl are proven correct.. I'm not being unfair, hostile and crap, I'm trusting my inner voice saying: '' U're just not what u seem to be, and I'll be long dead if we're to be friends!"

So, when u see me and I'm not being friendly to you, that's the sign that say: Hey, bitch. I don't want friend you!"
So you better just keep your distance..
Have you met me when I'm just starting A Levels, you won't see this part of me, I assure you.

But things have changed. Upon meeting hags, dicks and idiotic hypocrite jerks, the bitchy Esther is back!

From now on, all hell turn loose. You want to be the bitch you are, I'll be the bitch you deserve!
You bitch me, I'll bitch you back!
You screw me, i'll fucking FUCK you back!
And on top of all that, I'll run you over with my car!

U think you're bitchy enough cos you came from hell, now I'm telling you!
I'm much more bitchy than you cos you bitch me 1st and I'm gonna bitch till u get a taste of MY HELL!

Nah, listen up bitches. You cross me, I'll definitely fuck you up. You screw me, I'll definitely wring your neck and double fuck you.
You better pray you don't mess with me cos I'll never rest till I see you seriously fucked up!

Consider yourself warned cos there's never 2nd chance for hags and dicks.

Bitchy & Dangerous,
~Esther~ mlm

P/S: I hope you know who you are cos from now onwards, you're just bitches to me.

0 comments: